Charity Fun Race Nights
- No Licence required
- Evening indoor entertainment
- Charity fund raising event
- Range of races from greyhounds to camels!
The customers pay an entrance fee to the event and are issued funny money to use in the races, The Race is chosen randomly by a guest. The race is run and the winners are all those who bet on the winning horse. The person with the most money at the end of the night is the winner and will be given a trophy
Contact us for inquiries and more information.
How Does the customer make their money.
1. The Door entrance fee
2. The advertising from local business paying to go in your Booklet / Race Cards.
3. Race sponsorship
4. Each Horse has an owner and a jockey, which can be sold in advance at say £10 each.
5. The profits from Tote Tickets.
6. The last race we have an auction to sell the ownership and jockey.
All you pay is my fixed fee Your customers buy as many tote tickets as they wish per race 8 horses in each of 8 races. The cash and number of tickets sold is added up, a percentage is kept back for the charity, the remainder is devided up giving a payout amount (the odds) per horse if it wins.
The Race is chosen randomly by a guest. The race is run. The winners are all those who bet on the winning horse.